Preview

image preview

Description

Presbyterian Church and Manse, Florence (Ala.) Text on verso reads: "First Presbyterian Church, Florence, Ala. This building was erected in 1824, has been remodeled several times. Has been served by some of the most distinguished ministers of the nation."

Subject

Florence (Ala.); Alabama; Southern States; Presbyterian churches

Location Depicted

Florence (Ala.); Alabama; Southern States

Object Type

Image/jpeg

Source

3 x 5 b & w hand-colored postcard; Published by Milner's Drug Store (Florence, Ala.); Post Cards of Quality -- The Albertype Co. (Brooklyn, N.Y.)

Image Creator

Publisher Original

Milner's Drug Store, Florence (Ala.)

Date Original

19--?

Date Scanned

2008-05-05

Date Modified

2011-03-23

Digital Publisher

University of North Alabama, Collier Library Archives

Digital Format

image-jpeg

Digital Creator

L. Huddleston

Identifier

PC63

Rights

These materials are provided for educational and scholarly purposes and reproduction of items beyond that allowed for fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. The nature of historical archival collections means that copyright or other information about restrictions may be difficult or even impossible to determine. Whenever possible, information is provided about copyright owners and restrictions on materials; however, the responsibility for determining the appropriate use of an item ultimately resides with the patron. The staff is unaware of any copyrights in the Postcards Collection; however, there is a possibility that items may have copyrights associated with them that we were unable to identify. If you are aware of such copyrights, please inform the staff.

Keywords

Postcards

Share

 
COinS