Lauderdale County (Ala.) Court House. Side view of first building in Florence (Ala.) that served as the Lauderdale County (Ala.) Court House from 1822 to 1900. Horse-drawn wagons are shown in the foreground. In the background, the Exchange Hotel is shown.
Florence (Ala.); Alabama; Southern States; Courthouses
Florence (Ala.); Alabama; Southern States
3 x 5 b & w postcard; Published by Jos. Milner & Son (Florence,Ala.); Albertype Co. (Brooklyn, N.Y.).
Milner, Joseph and Son, Florence (Ala.)
University of North Alabama, Collier Library Archives
These materials are provided for educational and scholarly purposes and reproduction of items beyond that allowed for fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. The nature of historical archival collections means that copyright or other information about restrictions may be difficult or even impossible to determine. Whenever possible, information is provided about copyright owners and restrictions on materials; however, the responsibility for determining the appropriate use of an item ultimately resides with the patron. The staff is unaware of any copyrights in the Postcards Collection; however, there is a possibility that items may have copyrights associated with them that we were unable to identify. If you are aware of such copyrights, please inform the staff.