Preview

image preview

Description

Replicas of St. Bernard College and Seminary. Text on verso reads: "St. Bernard College and Seminary. Ave Maria Grotto. St. Bernard, Alabama. The replicas are the Library (with more than 40,000 volumes catalogued), the power plant (Placidus Hall), the Administration Building and the map of Alabama which means 'here we rest.' St. Bernard College was founded in 1892. The miniatures are located in the Ave Maria Grotto, near Cullman."

Subject

Ave Maria Grotto (Ala.); Alabama; Southern States; Educational facilities; Schools; Miniature works

Location Depicted

St. Bernard (Ala.);Alabama; Southern States

Object Type

Image/jpeg

Source

3 x 5 color postcard; Curteichcolor 3-D natural Color Reproduction; No. 1DK-2052.

Image Creator

Date Original

19--?

Date Scanned

2008-12-01

Date Modified

2008-12-01

Digital Publisher

University of North Alabama, Collier Library Archives

Digital Format

image-jpeg

Digital Creator

LHH

Identifier

PC114

Rights

These materials are provided for educational and scholarly purposes and reproduction of items beyond that allowed for fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. The nature of historical archival collections means that copyright or other information about restrictions may be difficult or even impossible to determine. Whenever possible, information is provided about copyright owners and restrictions on materials; however, the responsibility for determining the appropriate use of an item ultimately resides with the patron. The staff is unaware of any copyrights in the Postcards Collection; however, there is a possibility that items may have copyrights associated with them that we were unable to identify. If you are aware of such copyrights, please inform the staff.

Keywords

Postcards

Share

 
COinS